fso.GetFile( filePath );
As shown in the above syntax of FSO GetFile method it accepts only 1 parameter as filePath along with its name.
Example of FSO GetFile Method
FSO File Object Properties
- Attributes: gets or sets the attributes of the file.
- DateCreated: returns the date and time when the file was created.
- DateLastAccessed: returns the date and time when the file was last accessed.
- DateLastModified: returns the date and time when the file was last modified.
- Drive: returns the drive letter retrieved from the path of the file.
- Name: returns the name of the file.
- ParentFolder: returns the name of the parent folder.
- Path: returns the complete path of the file.
- ShortName: returns the short name of the file according to 8.3 naming convention of file system.
- ShortPath: returns the short path of the file according to 8.3 naming convention of file system.
- Size: returns the size of the file in bytes.
- Type: returns the type of the file.
FSO File Object Methods
- Copy: copies the file to the specified location.
- Delete: deletes the file
- Move: moves the file to the specified location.
- OpenAsTextStream: opens the file as textstream and allows reading, writing or appending it.